Monday, January 27, 2014

Pretty in Pink


I have seen cards done with the Chevron Paper Folding Technique, but I had never tried one... at least until today!  Watching a tutorial is a great way to pick up a new design.  I was "Tickled Pink" with how these two turned out.  

The double sided paper used to make the Chevron Folds measures 2 1/2 x 1.  It takes 5 pieces to cover the card.  Three of the pieces have a top triangle fold to the left and the bottom triangle fold is opposite to the right forming a diamond shape.  The other two have a top triangle fold to the right and the bottom triangle fold to the left forming a diamond shape.  The pieces are then placed corner to corner forming the Chevron pattern.

The Gumball Green ribbon and paper punched sentiments add the perfect touch.  I love the dimension of the second card, but I appreciate the simplicity of the first.  

I hope you enjoy these ideas... Hey, why not try one for yourself?